BloodyBlades Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BloodyBlades Guild

Guild Master Mechatorn welcomes you!

3 posters

Ibeatu Poll for re-admission

Poll

Was, "Ibeatu" unfairly ejected from the guild?

[ 5 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left21%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left4%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left38%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left4%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left13%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left13%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_left3%Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Mechatorn
    Mechatorn
    Admin
    Admin

Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Empty Ibeatu Poll for re-admission

Post  Mechatorn Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 pm

This is a poll regarding letting "Ibeatu" back into the Guild or at least to clarify if his removal was justified. Please fill out poll
    Thank you, Exclamation
    Mechatorn
    0=={+>>>>>>>>
    BB Guildmaster

Last edited by Mechatorn on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    easythere73
    Noob
    Noob

Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Empty Wow

Post  easythere73 Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm

This is Ibeatu,

I didn't think it was this bad, but an anonymous poll? Ok. I have no hard feelings towards anybody about being kicked out of the guild. I guess the only thing still unresolved, in my mind at least, would be a reason as to why i was kicked. Again I just want to reiterate that I DID NOT recieve any type of warning about the thought of me being booted. I think a little curtousy should have been in order. Maybe that's just me, I don't know. I wish you all good luck and good fortune in the future, despite what many of you may think of me.
    Slamminator
    Slamminator

Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Empty Re: Ibeatu Poll for re-admission

Post  Slamminator Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 pm

It is unfortunate that Ibeatu did not show so much humility b4 he was booted. Since his dismissal he has been popping on and off line with his alt seventythree and taunting people in guild chat. He also has bamboozled unknowing players into inviting him back into the guild even after he was told that his readmission would be discussed amongst the officers. He also threatened to spam me until I put him on ignore.

§lámm

Last edited by Slamminator on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added all but first sentance)
    easythere73
    Noob
    Noob

Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Empty OK

Post  easythere73 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 am

It is very unfortunate that slamminator is as ignorant as he is. If anyone had a problem with me, then say something to me about it. That is the proper way to do things. The generals of bloodyblades really disappointed me as well as some other people i know about. Everyone keeps saying, "i have problems, help me with this, help me with that." Not once was warned or told about my play being annoying or stupid. All while i never once took money from the guild bank for repairs or whatever. Hope you guys do well in the future, and treat everyone in your guild with the respect they deserve.

Sponsored content

Ibeatu Poll for re-admission Empty Re: Ibeatu Poll for re-admission

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:00 am